23-26 April 2019
From April 23 to 26, the Buenos Aires Book Fair will open exclusively to book professionals, offering an outstanding training program, the best business opportunities and chances for networking. Visitors were able to be part of the most intense and productive three days of the Spanish-speaking publishing world.
For all visitors
- Free International Logistics Service.
- Business Rounds with International buyers.
- Airline rates with discount. To learn more, contact by e-mail at: email@example.com
- Free Admission to the Book Rights Meeting.
- Exclusive Business Center for registered professionals, with conference room and wi-fi lounge.
- Exhibition of catalogues of over 1.000 publishing houses.
- Assistance to set up your schedule.
For special buyers
- Free registration as professional attendee.
- Additional economic support.
- Friend Bookseller Program.
- Twelve national and international innovative publishers may take part for the first time with fully free stands.
- The most productive and effective space for the purchase and sale of editing and translation rights.
Barcelona: City Guest of Honor
- Get to know the publishers of Barcelona Literary City that will be in the 35th Professional Sessions.
Professional development options
- Interviews with Prominent Publishers
- “Miradas” round table on the publishing industry
- Translators’ Seminar
- Professional Illustrators’ Seminar
- University Publishing Sessions
- Argentinean Book Fairs Organizers’ Meeting
- Booksellers Seminar