28-30 April 2020
From April 28 to 30, the Buenos Aires Book Fair will open exclusively to book professionals, offering an outstanding training program, the best business opportunities and chances for networking. Visitors will be able to be part of the most intense and productive three days of the Spanish-speaking publishing world.
- More than 12,000 professional visitors from more than 30 countries.
- Exhibition of catalogues of over 1.000 publishing houses.
- Business Rounds with International buyers.
Benefits for all visitors
- Free registration as a professional attendee.
- Free International Logistics Service up to 50kgs per visitor.
- Free access to Business Center equipped with conference room and wi-fi lounge.
- Assistance to set up your schedule.
- Hosting support for international buyers: Buenos Aires Book Fair invites booksellers, distributors and librarians from different countries to participate at Professional Sessions to enable, develop and enforce international trade. This program offers to one buyer from each selected company three night free accommodation. For more information and application details email@example.com
- Librero Amigo Program: Booksellers can purchase books at participating stands with up to 50% discount.
- Bibliotecario Amigo Program: Librarians can purchase books at participating stands with up to 50% discount.
- Discount Coupon Book: This benefit program allows all visitors to purchase material with very important discounts.
- Each year, twelve new and innovative publishers will be able to exhibit at the Buenos Aires International Book Fair for the first time with fully free stands.
- The most productive and effective space for the purchase and sale of editing and translation rights. For more information firstname.lastname@example.org
Professional development options
- “Miradas” round table on the publishing industry
- Translators’ Seminar
- Professional Illustrators’ Seminar
- University Publishing Sessions
- Argentinean Book Fairs Organizers’ Meeting
- Booksellers Seminar
- Graphic Designers´ Seminar
- Scholar Librarians´ Sessions
La Habana: City Guest of Honor
- Publishers, booksellers and librarians of the Cuba’s Capital City will be in the 36th Professional Sessions.