Buenos Aires Book Fair
From April 21 to May 9, 2016.
The Fair offers a 20-days-long Literary Festival that has become a meeting place for all readers. It carries out a complete cultural program including conferences, readings, workshops and book presentations.
Every year, we are proud to announce the visit of outstanding authors: Paul Auster, John M. Coetzee, Henning Mankell, Doris Lessing, Ray Bradbury, Italo Calvino, Isabel Allende, Mario Vargas Llosa and Wilbur Smith are only some of the great writers who’ve already been part of the Fair´s cultural program. Furthermore, the Fair offers special activities for targeted audiences like teachers, librarians, translators, etc.
From April 19th to 21st, 2016
Before opening its doors to the general public, the Buenos Aires Book Fair develops the Professional Sessions. More than 12,000 professionals –publishers, distributors, booksellers, literary agents, translators, illustrators, graphic designers and printers, educators and librarians– gather for three days of intense training and business around the Latin American publishing industry.
- Free International Logistics Service
- International Business Rounds (with Fundación ExportAr and Opción Libros)
- Translation Rigths Meeting (with Fundación TyPA)
- Exclusive Business Center for registered professionals, with conference room and wi-fi lounge
- Exhibition of catalogues of over 1.000 publishing houses
- Assistance to set up your schedule
- EspacioTendencias International Seminar
- Librarian’s National Meeting
- Presentations, conferences and special courses about issues like book rights, e-books and the Spanish speaking world.